Friday, July 11, 2008

The 11th

A friend inspired me to look up some numerology. Sooo
Today is the 11th- 1 and 1 meaning unity, beginning, focused concentration, action, independence, positive. I am in a good mood today. I dont know what Im gonna do after work- i have no clue. I want to see someone special but, im not sure. I wish I could remember my dream last night! I was laughing so hard. Maybe thats why Im in a good mood. I've often thought that God gives us messages or signals through dreams. That dreams have purpose, just like life. Maybe since I cant remember what it was, the purpose was for me to have a positive and productive day, no matter how it ends up. Perhaps...
I think that...i need a change of scenery...once more vacay should do. Kinda wish that...I had someone special to go with...im sure that he is long gone. But I need some beach action asap.
This is def. a blog about nothing... Shout out to Chaunece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart my friends like no other- they're all I really have :)
I am selective in my friendships because they are reflections of me. each of my friends offer of different side of myself. NeChell, the side of me that needs to be unleased- the side that can go off at any moment...Rashidah, the cool calm and collected side...Chaunece, my goofy side...B Lat...my emotional side...everyone else has plays a part too but those 4 are the ones that most represent half of 2 halves of me as a gemini. They are my butterflies and bumblebees...
Til next time

1 comment:

Chaunece said...

oh yes shout me out! lol