Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mixtape about nothing

you are a lovely creation
and I am too
but when we mix it can be disaturious
Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad
Did the good out weight the bad??? I dont know, but I dont want to know...anymore

Thats just somethin i wanted to get off my chest. My weekend was pretty good and this week wasnt half bad either. I was a finalist over the weekend and I think I did well on my exam today so here's hopin...
Omm yes, I like a boy...and he likes me back lol-its wierd to say the least. I wont speak on it, we will see
I love my mother but she tried me monday. Its a good thing I was raised right or else she woulda got slapped!
My uncle lost his best friend yesterday- got me thinkin about my own. Hmmm what if I never met NeChell??? Scary thought
Ok this is about nothing so Im out

No comments: