Thursday, July 17, 2008

Freedom

WE DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Can I talk my shit again Kanye???
I think that its time......
To remind.....
you....
and anyone like you...
that I dont care about your thoughts of me..
at all.
period
I run my life
At allllll times.
I dont believe in conformity under any circumstances
I think that a lot of people allow others to influence so much that they loose who they are in their quest to establish ourselves as individuals.
I dont have that problem
Falling victim to rules, norms, lablesssss instead of sayin fuck it and doing what they want to do. We sometimes tend to ask for opinions instead of goin off our own instincts.
Why do so many people need validation??? Its quite stupid, in my opinion.
I dont try to fit in
I dont try to be different either
But im free
Never a victim
To labels that people try to put on me
People put lables on others because they themselves fit into the boxes that they will try to put you into
Dont let em do it, and if they choose to anyway, say fuck it and continue to do you
That how I run my life
And I do it because I am the most important person in my life right now
I say what I want, do what I want, all the time
I may share myself with some people but i belong to meeee
I use all the hot water when i shower....
so thanks for tuning in
peace

No comments: